Tips! How to store chainsaws that are not used for a long time!
According to the engine power, it can be divided into large, medium, small and micro: 44 kilowatts or more are large; 3~4 kilowatts are medium: 1~2 kilowatts are small: 15 kilowatts are micro. According to the type of saw handle, it can be divided into two types: high chain saw and short chain saw. The weight of the high-handled chainsaw on both arms is evenly distributed, easy to carry, no need to bend heavily during operation, and easy to maintain. Comprehensive operations such as logging, branching, and lumber making.
So how to maintain the chainsaw?
1. Thoroughly clean the entire chain saw, especially the cylinder heat sink and air filter of the chain saw, and scrub the surface of the chain saw with a cloth moistened with oil.
2. Empty the saw fuel tank in a ventilated place and clean it carefully.
3. Drain the chain saw carburetor, otherwise the pump film of the chain saw carburetor will stick, which will affect the next start.
4. Empty the fuel in the fuel tank of the chain saw, then start the chain saw engine, and let the chain saw engine work until it automatically turns off.
5. Remove the saw chain and guide plate of the chain saw, clean and inspect it, and spray with protective oil. Fill the chain saw chain lubricant tank.
6. Remove the spark plug of the chainsaw, and pour a little engine oil into the cylinder. After pulling the engine 2-3 times with the chain saw starting rope, install the chain saw spark plug, and pull the chain saw starting rope again to stop it at the position where it feels strong (compression top dead center).
7. Place the chain saw engine in a dry and well-ventilated location, away from heat sources or open flames.
8. The chainsaw should be kept in a dry and safe place to prevent the use of unrelated persons (such as children).
9. If the chain saw is not used for a long time, clean the chain saw chain with a brush, and then place it in the oil pool for storage